3. The contest lasts from 22nd December, 2019 until 1st January, 2020. The winner of the Contest will be determined at random and notified on Friday, January 10, 2020.
4. The winner will be notified via direct message on 10.01.2020. Upon giving their written permission that their names can be published, the winners will be listed on the Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/olea_camping/
, web page www.oleacamping.com
If the winner does not reply to the message by January 20, 2020, the Organizer has the right to consider this act as a refusal to receive the prize, which will then be handed to the other participant by the random selection above.
5. The main prize is a five-day free camping holiday on a pitch Premium in camping Olea. The package includes 5 overnights on a pitch Premium, accommodation of four persons, use of all amenities of the campsite. Tourist tax and registration fee are not included. The prize can be redeemed in the 2020 season, with previous availability being checked with the campsite reservation center mail: email@example.com
6. The winner of the main prize is obliged to inform the camping Olea about the period he would like to take advantage of his free accommodation in the campsite until 15.04.2020., at the latest.
7. Hereby you affirm your approval and agree to accept all the rights and responsibilities set
forth in the Rules. In addition, instruction about how you can enter this Contest are an integral part
of the Rules.
8. The prize contest is open to everybody. The participants must be adults of legal age.
9. Employees of the Kamp Oliva d.o.o., as well as their narrow family members, are not allowed to enter the Contest. Legal entities cannot enter the Contest.
10. The contest is conducted for the purpose of promoting the Organizer.
11. All participants are responsible for any costs or expenditures that may arise from their
participation in the Contest (including but not confined exclusively to the cost of SMS & MMS
messages or access to the Internet). Costs of Internet access, used during the registration in the
Contest can vary, so we remind to check your current rates with your service provider
12. Each registered user is responsible for all costs, taxes, rates and customs fees that could arise
due to participation in the Contest. Additionally, each registered user accepts that with winning the
prize he can succumb to tax, rates and customs fees on winning awards, including but not limited to
any tax on the winnings, according to valid laws and regulations. The user irrevocably accepts to pay
such taxes, rates or customs fees in his own name.
13. Prizes are clearly determined and non-transferable and it is not possible to request cash or
credit compensations. If there are circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the organizer, i.e.
those that could not have been prevented, avoided or remedied, the organizer reserves his right to
assign an alternate prize in amount of equal or higher value. All prizes are subjected to management
conditions of the supplier of the service which representing the prize.
14. Any personal information, including, without restrictions, name, age, address (ZIP code
included), cell phone number and/or email address of the participant, will be used exclusively for the
purpose of this contest and for Kamp Oliva d.o.o. promotional activities and will not be
revealed to third parties.
15. The organizer will not be held responsible, under any conditions and circumstances, for
delays, changes, setbacks, diversions or switches, unavailability of the prize(s) due to National
holidays or other circumstances that can affect availability and the use of the prize(s), or for a
procedure or oversight that originated because of use of the transport and or accommodation that
are included in the prize(s). The organizer will not be responsible in case of orce majeure, civil war or
conflict, hostile attack, invasion, war, satellite failure, putsch, change of government or order or any
other reason that he cannot affect or he cannot be held responsible for.
16. The applications will be used only for legal purposes. Entries will not contain material or
statements that can violate or infringe rights of others, such as illegal, threatening, pejorative,
slanderous, aggressive material in relation to private and public rights, vulgar, obscene, vicious,
indecent or in any other way undesirable material which encourages criminal behavior or represents
a criminal act which can pull civil responsibility or any other material which can break the law.
Applications that are not compliant with these directives will be disqualified without prior notice.
17. The organizer reserves the right to change or terminate the Contest at any time, without any
responsibility, temporary or permanently, without prior notice.
18.The user can send any questions regarding the Contest to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via Instagram direct message @olea_camping