Each camping pitch provides a unique, ideal view of the sea. The pitches are ideally placed so that each guest can enjoy intimate, natural surroundings and a well-deserved vacation. The pitches are located in the shade of hundred-year-old olive trees and are surrounded by the indigenous plants of the island of Pag.
The pitches are between 100 and 150 square metres, and they have electricity, water supply and a drainage system. The camp offers free Wi-Fi for all guests.
We are sure you will be pleased with our Olea standard pitches! With access to water, electricity and wifi right on your parcel you have nothing to stop you from enjoying a great vacation! Surrounded with all indigenous plants that island Pag can offer.
We are sure you will be pleased with our Olea standard pitches! With access to water, electricity and great wifi right on your parcel you have nothing to stop you from enjoying a great vacation! Surrounded with all indigenous plants that island Pag can offer.
Bakery Our bakery offers you a wide variety of baked goods. Here you will find fresh bread for all tastes, baguettes, croissants, donuts and many other products. Beach Bar Take your morning coffee in the shade of hundred-year-old olive trees overlooking the sea and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets, olive oil and specialties from the island of Pag. Restaurant "Pod Hrastom" Our team will be pleased to provide the best food posible for our dear guests. We have a secret ingredient to get delicious dishes: cook with love. You can enjoy a luxury gastronomic proposal, with Mediterranean cuisine.
The Olea Camp beach with it's natural beauty and accompanying fun activities meets all the criteria of a relaxing break on the beach. We promote environmental and underwater concern with various eco activities. Promenades along the sea are perfect for romantic strolls with the sound of waves and the light summer breeze. Take pleasure in the breathtaking landscape, aromatic environment and stronger than ever – discover the true beauty of every new day! You can go with a dog only on the beach #1 (beach with umbrellas)
OLEA CAMP OFFERS
The following amenities can be found in Camping Olea:
· Shuttle service to Novalja · Beach bar/Restaurant · Mini-market
Likewise,at the reception you can find an ATM.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
1. Only guests checked in at the reception can stay in the camp while minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For every unregistered guest and all unregistered services, a fee of 500 HRK is payable for the damage caused to the campsite and danger caused to other guests. The failure to register one or more guest shall be deemed sufficient reason for termination of stay.
2. The reception reserves the right to refuse entry and to remove guests whose behavior disturbs the peaceful and pleasant holidays of other guests.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT / BILL PAYMENT
3. Check in is from 12:00 for guests on the pitch. Check out of guests from the pitch is to 11:30. For checking-out after that time, we will be forced to charge you for one more day of stay, although you won't be able to use the accommodation unit.
4. Guests are asked to always carry a camp registration form with them and to show it at request of employees of the camp.
5. Billing is done at the campsite reception from 7:00 to 20:30. To avoid the hassle of paying bills on the day of departure, we recommend that you cover the cost of your stay the day before or during your stay at the campsite.
VISITORS – ENTRANCE / EXIT - PARKING
6. Persons who visit friends or families at the campsite must leave their vehicles on the entrance car park and must report to the campsite reception. Visitors are permitted for 2 hours from 08:00 to 21:00. If you stay in the camp for more than 2 hours, we will charge you a daily ticket of 30.00 HRK.
7. Entrance with cars registered in the camp's system will be possible only from 07:00 to 22:00.
8. It is not allowed to park cars outside the accommodation units.
9. Maximum speed limit for the vehicles inside the Campsite is 20 km/h. Pedestrians in the camp have the right of way in respect to the vehicles.
QUIET HOURS – CLEANING MEASURES – LIGHTING FIRES
10. Setting up of the tent is permitted from 07:00 to 22:00.
11. Please clean after your pets. Fine for not following this rule is 200,00 kn.
12. It is forbidden by law to light fires anywhere in the campsite, on the beach or any other areas. You can use gas grill for barbecue.
13. Please be considerate to others and do not make excessive noise that could bother other guests, including the use of radios, television sets and musical instruments; Complete peace and quiet period in the camp is required from 23:00 until 07:00. A quiet afternoon period is in effect from 13:00 until 15:00 each day. Not following these rules will prevent you from continuing your stay in the camp.
14. Guests should take care of the tidiness of the space they are using. Please collect your trash in plastic bags and place these in the waste containers. Please leave the sanitary blocks you use as you would wish to find them, as a courtesy to your fellow holidaymakers.
15. Water is drinkable in all parts of the campsite. Water is valuable resource so please use it carefully.
16. If you find forgotten/left items, please bring them immediately to the reception.
17. For connecting to or disconnecting from the electricity supply lines, please refer to the camp reception desk. The control of the wiring is done by the responsible camp employee. Faulty wiring will be disconnected from the electricity supply network of the camp.
18. Management will not be held liable for theft, accidents or damage to property or persons, nor will be held liable for damage caused by thunderstorms, hail, falling trees, illness, including that of plants, epidemics, fire, natural disasters, etc.
19. It is not allowed washing dishes or clothes in areas not foreseen for such purposes.
20. Staying, gathering or spending the night on the beach after 23:00 o'clock is not allowed.
21. It is not allowed to wash cars or other vehicles on camp grounds.
23. It is strictly forbidden to spike nails into trees or to damage them in any way, carrying pebbles off of the beach, fencing the spot you are in or any type of construction work in your spot. Not following these rules will prevent you from continuing your stay in the camp.
24. Guests who do not follow these house rules and guest whose behavior disturbs silence and other guests, are going to be denied campsite accommodation services.
CAMP RULES FOR PETS
25. Pets which may disturb guests or endanger them are not permitted.
26. Guests must keep their pets under constant supervision and make sure that they can't hurt / don't disturb other guests.
27. Dog owners are required to register their pets at the reception desk with the vaccination card. Dog owners should walk their dogs on a leash and with dog muzzle and they should keep them tied in their space. Owners are required to clean up their pet's feces. Not abiding by this rule poses a threat to the health, safety and enjoyment of others on the camp and will lead to a fine according to the valid pricelist.
28. It is not permitted walking dogs without leashes, taking them into the reception, sanitary block and stores.
29. While on the beach, owners must take special care to make sure that their pets don't disturb and can't hurt other guests.
30. Pets may only be showered in the showers intended for them. Showering pets in the showers intended for guests will be sanctioned.
31. Pets may not disturb the peace and order of the campsite in any way.
HOW TO REACH US?
BY CAR You can reach the island of Pag by road from several directions because the island is connected to the land by ferry and by a bridge. If you are looking to avoid the ferry ride and reach Pag using a bridge, and you are coming from the direction of Zagreb, then you drive on the A1(highway) to the exit POSEDARJE from where the road signs will lead you to the island of Pag. You will then cross the bridge and just follow the main road all the way to the city of Novalja. If you are coming from the direction of Dalmatia then you also drive on the A1 to the exit POSEDARJE and you just continue to follow the road signs to the city of Novalja. All the traffic info you may need can be found on the website of the Croatian Autoclub.
BY FERRY The island of Pag is also reachable by ferry. If you are coming from Zagreb via A1(highway) then you should go to the exit ŽUTA LOKVA and from there take the coastal road heading south. Ferry port Prizna is only 50 km from there via the city of Senj.
If you are coming from the direction of Rijeka then you have a 110km long coastal road ahead of you till you reach the ferry port. After you dock to the Žigljen port on island of Pag, just follow the main road for the next 10 km until you reach Novalja and from there follow the road signs for camp Olea. You can find the ferry schedule on website of Jadrolinija.
BY BUS You can reach the city of Novalja by regular bus services from Zagreb, Rijeka and Zadar. For more information go to Arriva or Antoniotours.
BY PLANE Zadar airport is less than 100km away from the camp and it's the fastest and the nearest choice. You can get more information about Zadar airport here.
The island of Pag The Island of Pag is one of the largest islands in Croatia – it spans the length of 60 km. This "moonscape" island is streaked with hundreds of kilometres of dry stone walls, and it is widely famous for having the oldest olive groves in northern Adriatic, the salt factory in the town of Pag and mostly for the Pag cheese, a delicacy made by the Pag shepherds. The island of Pag is one of the richest Croatian islands when it comes to small, hidden coves that enable the guests to peacefully bask in the sun and enjoy the view of northern Adriatic. Almost all beaches on the island are very large, perfectly accessible and especially suitable for families with children. The guests can acquaint themselves with the many charming parts of this "moonscape" island using the many bicycle paths, walkways by the sea or paths through some of the oldest olive groves in the Adriatic region. The island of Pag is one of the sunniest islands in the Adriatic with over 2,500 hours of sunshine per year.
How can I make a reservation? Reservations are only possible in written form. You can find the inquiry form on our website https://oleacamping.com or you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to make an advance payment (30%), which will be deduced from the total amount.
How can I make the advance payment? You can make the advance payment (30%) in several ways – by bank transfer to our account or by online credit card payment from our website.
How can I change or cancel the reservation? The changing the arrival or departure date is only possible in written form (e-mail) and is only valid if confirmed in writing by the reservations department. The amount of the prepayment in only refunded in case of cancellation 31 days before the arrival, but it is reduced by the amount of the bank expenses. In case of a cancellation that is not done on time, or if guest doesn't arrive, the amount of the prepayment is retained.
How can I know that my reservation has been confirmed? After receiving the advance payment, we will confirm your reservation by e-mail.
When is it possible to enter my pitch? The Camp reception desk is open 24/7, but registration is only possible between 7 am and 10pm. Check in of guests to the pitch is from 12:00. Check out of guests from the pitch is until 12:00. For checking-out after that time, we will be forced to charge you for one more day of stay, although you won't be able to use the accommodation unit.
Can I pay in Euros at the reception desk? Unfortunately, it is not possible to pay in Euros at the Camp reception desk. It is possible to pay in Kuna or with credit cards. There is an ATM within the Olea Camping reception desk.
A member of our family is a disabled person, which objects do you recommend? All sanitation facilities in the Camp offer showers and toilets adapted to persons with disabilities.
Can I bring my pet? Pets are welcome in the Camp, but with an additional fee paid at the reception desk. The owner is obliged to present their pet's "passport" when registering. We recommend that you also note in your reservation form that you will be arriving with a pet.
Is there a barbecue / grill ? It is forbidden by law to light fires anywhere in the campsite, on the beach or any other areas.You can use gas grill to do barbecue.
Is water at campsite safe for drink? Water is drinkable in all parts of the campsite. Water is valuable resource so please use it carefully.
Where can I pick up my post or package ? Post arrives every day afternoon, except on Saturdays and Sundays, and may be picked up at reception.
Where can I park my car? All guests of campsite have free parking for one of their vehicles. Guests of the camp can park their cars on the pitch.
The island of Pag, Novalja and the surrounding places offer countless possibilities to pursue various activities. Whether you are a nature, adventure, culture, entertainment, history or food enthusiast – you can find it all within a 30-kilometre radius. Designated bicycle paths, hundred-year-old olive groves, the Zrće party beach, museums, trips to national and nature parks, gorgeous beaches and landscapes and so much more. For additional activities, feel free to e-mail us or call the local Tourist Board of Novalja.
The large sanitary facilities are constructed and equipped completely in accordance with ADAC standards. Likewise, the guests have washing machines and dryers, as well as pet washing station, at their disposal.
· Hot-water showers · Stalls with wash basins · Toilets · Sanitary facilities for children · Baby changing area · Bathrooms for persons with special needs · Private stalls · Area for washing laundry by hand · Area for manual dishwashing · Washing machines and dryers · Chemical toilet · Hot-water pet washing station
The Mediterranean atmosphere that the guests can experience for themselves provides more than the simple comfort of physical rest: it calms all senses, emphasizing what's important – and that is nature!
The guests can try the most famous island delicacy – Pag cheese – along with many other delicacies in excellent restaurants, both in the town of Novalja and in other locations on the island.
Regardless of whether you want an active vacation, evening entertainment or just plain old rest by the sea on some of the most beautiful beaches in the Adriatic, Novalja has something to offer to all of the generations in your family.
The price of accommodation on a camping pitch includes: car + tent + electricity and water car + trailer + electricity and water motorhome + electricity and water
* prices in Croatian currency (HRK) are for informational purposes only, payment at the reception in euros
The price of accommodation on a camping pitch includes: car + tent + electricity and water car + trailer + electricity and water motorhome + electricity and water
Date of birth
Phone and/or fax number
Other information indicated by you, which you want to remain confidential You can cancel protection of this information at any time by providing us with a specific written statement to that effect.
Where necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
Where necessary to protect your life or physical integrity if you are unable to give your consent to the processing of your personal information;
Where necessary to perform any tasks of public interest;
In case you have published such information (Article 7, paragraph 3, subparagraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Personal Information Protection Act);
where the involvement of another person is necessary for the proper functioning of the website. In such case, such other person shall undertake to maintain confidentiality to HADRIA before such personal information is provided.
CONFIDENTIALITY Please note that all your information will remain confidential very time you visit any website of HADRIA d.o.o., unless you want to disclose it voluntarily. We undertake not to disclose any personal information received from you to any third parties, save as provided in the preceding section.
STATISTICS Some statistical software is used on our website. This software does not use personal information, but enables us to adjust our website to make it more efficient and user-friendly. We adapt our website to specific web browsers to make it more efficient, relying on the structure of and the number of visits to the website.
USING COOKIES AND ONLINE TECHNOLOGY Our server uses cookie technology to facilitate browsing our website. Information collected in the process will only be used to improve page browsing and for our statistical analysis. Our website cannot be viewed without using cookies, if your web browser is so adjusted.
We also collect information using pixel tags, network signals, blank GIFs and other similar means (jointly referred to as pixel tags), which enable us to learn when you visit our portal and how you use our e-mail messages or ads.
E-MAIL MESSAGE If you wish to contact us using a form or send us an e-mail including your personally identifiable information, we will only use such information for the purpose of fulfilling your requests.
SURVEYS AND QUESTIONNAIRES We occasionally conduct surveys and questionnaires on our website. We only use information collected in the process for the internal requirements of HADRIA d.o.o. If we publish a sample answer from such survey on our website, it will contain no personal information.
PROMOTIONAL PRIZE CONTESTS When organizing a prize game, HADRIA d.o.o. publishes, among other things, information and details about it on its website. For electronically accessible contests and prize games, we will only use your personal information for the purpose of conducting them (to contact the winner, etc.). Personal information collected during a prize game will not be shared with anyone outside HADRIA d.o.o., except our suppliers that help us organize such games and are required by law to keep all such available information confidential. Once a prize game is finished, we will delete such information from our databases if you request this in writing.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION HADRIA d.o.o. advises parents and guardians to teach their children about safe and responsible treatment of personal information on the internet and about the precautions that need to be taken when using the internet. Our pages that may attract children and collect personal information from children below the age of 14 are designed to protect children's rights and privacy to the maximum extent possible. According to such intentions and efforts, HADRIA d.o.o.:
DOES NOT collect, DOES NOT use and DOES NOT disclose any information that can be used to contact children via the internet, except in case of online promotional games. Such information that can be used to contact children via the internet is used without parental permission, but only for the purpose of directly answering a child's query, and will not be used for any other purposes;
We DO NOT collect personal information that can be used to contact a person outside the internet, except for the purpose of presenting rewards, but in such case also subject to parental permission;
We DO NOT provide any personal information to any third parties without prior parental permission;
Without parental permission, we DO NOT enable children to publish or otherwise distribute personal information or other materials that they send us and that can be used to contact them, or encourage children to disclose more information than necessary for their participation in a game.
Where children below the age of 14 are allowed to participate in a prize game, we require of a child to ask his/her parents' or legal permission to participate first and to enter his/her parents' or legal guardians' e-mail address.
If a child below the age of 14 wins a prize, his/her parents or guardians will be notified of this by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
Such child's and his/her parents' personal information will be deleted from our database if so requested by the parents.
As a parent or a guardian, you are always entitled to request access to all personal information about your child that we have received on our website, you may request that such information be deleted (if it is still in our database) and/or prohibit us from any future collection of use of information about your child. If you are a parent and would like to exercise this right, please feel free to contact us.
In addition to such protection, HADRIA d.o.o. guarantees protection of children's personal information provided for in special laws regulating this matter. CONTROL
You may at any time request access to all personal information received from you on our website. At your request, we will be glad to update, correct or delete such information (provided it is still in our databases) or discontinue using such information in the future. If you would like to exercise this right, please feel free to contact us.
Back to main page
Access to the website of HADRIA d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and any information contained therein is subject to the above terms and rules.
Information published on this website is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of their entry. Please note that information published on this corporate website may not always be completely accurate, true and reliable. Published information should not be used as a basis for important decisions. HADRIA d.o.o. will not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage or cost incurred as a result of using or inability to use any information published on this website. The Company may at any time update or alter any information on this website without prior notice. The prices stated on the website are inclusive of VAT and other taxes, unless otherwise indicated on the website or in an e-mail and/or confirmation. Please carefully review the information about an accommodation unit and all details regarding our offers and prices before you reserve your accommodation. The prices stated in euros are for reference only because all payments are made in Kunas.
Back to main page
Tvrtka: Hadria d.o.o. za promet i usluge Skraćeni naziv: Hadria d.o.o. Sjedište i adresa: Novalja, Trg Loža 1 OIB: 99530879287 Matični broj subjekta (MBS): 080155240 Registarski sud: Trgovački sud u Zagrebu Temeljni kapital Društva: 20.300,00 kn - uplaćen u cjelosti Žiro račun: Banka: 2500009-1101050945 Hypo Alpe Adria Bank d.d. Žiro račun: Banka: 2340009-1110468301 Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. Direktor društva: Grga Kodrić Prokurist: Milan Jukić